Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead
We have a new requirement for a Specialist Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead who will be advising on and supporting SFMC delivery, functionality, technical architecture and solutions. You will be responsible for the build, execution and delivery of complex technical requirements and campaigns across Marketing Cloud.
As Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead, you will drive best practice across SFMC platform functionality and configuration, and email/SMS build and deployment.
- Act as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead, consulting/advising on and supporting SFMC delivery and functionality - this includes representing SFMC team on projects and working groups as required.
- Support Digital & Data in staying abreast of product enhancements and outages, and responsible for driving technical solutions and architecture.
- Support the SFMC teams and Senior Manager in driving data architecture and setup, testing and monitoring of data feeds (batch/API) and data within SFMC.
- Manage the build, execution and delivery of complex/technical digital comms requirements and campaigns across Marketing and Commercial projects.
- Support the build, execution, and delivery of other customer marketing campaigns and journeys in SFMC.
- Stay abreast of industry developments and drive best practice across SFMC platform functionality and configuration, and email/SMS build and deployment.
- Support Senior Manager in technical conversations with developers to establish API connections for RT communications interacting with web and product pages.
Essential Skill Required:
- Proven experience in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget for E2E campaign build and automation.
- Practical experience in Email Studio, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, Mobile Connect, Automation Studio, Audience Builder.
- Proved experience overall in marketing, analytics, CRM, or digital roles with an understanding of Commercial drivers and business operations.
- Good understanding of SFMC functionality and configuration.
- SQL and AMPScript coding experience essential.
- Good knowledge of CRM and email and SMS marketing best practice (mobile push and online banking helpful).
- Strong data and reporting skills with an understanding of database management systems and process and experience in managing data migration and integration.
- An understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of email marketing principles and best practice across deliverability, IP configuration and management, and consent.
- Highly organised and effective in fast paced organisations.
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Brent Chambers at email@example.com