Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant
London / Remote
Method Cloud has parted with one of the most recognised brands in the country and we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant to join on a permanent basis.
The company is undergoing a large transformation and they are Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation central to their new strategy. They have a very large database in excess of 10 million and you will be creating new Automated campaigns.
We are going to conduct interviews up to the 23rd December with a view to having you start as the Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Consultant in January.
- Expert, hands-on user of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) (was Exact Target)
- Comfortable gathering business requirements and translating into solution design documentation
- Experience building complex automated journeys using Journey Builder
- Experience using and building data extensions through Automation Studio
- Good understanding of Salesforce CRM / Sales Cloud data model
- Familiarity with sharing data between Salesforce Sales Cloud and SFMC through Marketing Cloud Connect
- Comfortable implementing dynamic content into email HTML (using Amp Script or Email Studio tools)
- Experience with Distributed Marketing (as a data source for Journey Builder journeys)
- Able to answer queries on SFMC features, capabilities and implementation, and advise on best approaches
Nice to have:
- Experience working with developers to set up real time email triggers over SFMC API
- On-boarding and integrating of new data sources
- Experience of Distributed Marketing
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Brent Chambers at email@example.com