Salesforce Developer - London/remote
Method Cloud are working with a really exciting company looking for a Salesforce developer to join their team as they expand their Salesforce capabilities in the UK.
With a very strong and highly productive team based in Europe, the Salesforce developer who joins will be the first hire in the London and will help shape the future of the Salesforce Org & team.
Our client is on a mission to democratise financial services by creating products that make borrowing money for major financial commitments easier for those most in need. They are on track to becoming the one of largest non-bank financial services companies in the UK and need people to help them build an automated, scalable platform.
Day to day, a Salesforce developer who joins our client can expect themselves to:
- Work with Stakeholders to determine new features
- Build new features and integrate 3rd party systems
- Collaborate with the team to identify and implement the best Salesforce architectural solutions using native Salesforce and custom technologies
- Implement the stories with a good code coverage
- Collaborate with the SF Managers to test the stories
- Release your code into production via change-sets
What you'll need to bring is:
- Salesforce Certified Developer 1 and 2 certifications
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce developer
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com customization functionality - Declarative & Custom Built
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, Flows
- Deep knowledge of and experience with Integrations (SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs)
- Object-oriented design and patterns
- Third-party integrations Conga, DocuSign, Twillo
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Josiah Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org & 07736 790 852