Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Remote- Up to £85,000
Method Cloud are working with an award-winning Salesforce Platinum Partner who are looking for a marketing professional with SFMC experience to join their expanding team. You will be working across multiple projects, leading workshops and requirement gathering sessions through to delivery.
You will be serving as a customer advisor that provides prescriptive guidance on their Salesforce implementations. You will apply your Cloud-specific product expertise and serve as the "Salesforce voice" on design decisions, as well as the customer's guide to rolling out new Clouds.
What the role will involve:
- Advise customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing their Salesforce application, which can include technical and functional design reviews and input, project implementation guidance and deployment best practices, assessment of current application setup and health, and answering questions on the latest Salesforce best practices
- Build trusted relationships with your select, designated customers
- Advise diverse teams, which can include customers and their partner resources
- Learn and use Salesforce's Advisory team best practices
- Proactively search for ways to positively impact your customers' success
- Support the Trusted Advisor reputation of Salesforce and contribute to the customers' high expectation and satisfaction
What you'll need:
* At least 3 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (essential)
* Experience using a wide range of Marketing Cloud modules such as Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder.
* Experience with stakeholder & Client Management
* Experience of end to end project delivery
* SFMC certifications, ideally consultant
* Exposure to Pardot (preferred)
This is an urgent requirement, with interviews taking place this week. If you would like to find out more then please get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org & 07736790852