Salesforce Functional Consultant (100% Remote)
Method Cloud have partnered with a rapidly growing international consultancy based in the UK. They are looking for experienced Salesforce Functional Consultants to join their Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice.
The first project you'll be working on is a greenfield Service Cloud implementation with an international Utilities company who are revolutionising clean energy across Europe.
This role provides extensive opportunities for career progression and personal development, as well as exposure to the latest Salesforce technologies.
What the role will involve:
- You will be working directly with our clients by developing business requirements and Salesforce functional designs to effectively shape CRM Digital Transformation.
- Conducting facilitating requirements and design sessions.
- Designing overall Salesforce architecture, user requirements and demonstrating all the benefits of service cloud.
- Building of integration solutions between the CRM platform and other clients systems architecture.
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, with over 12 months with Service Cloud
- Ability to work on across multiple cloud platforms (Sales, Service, Commerce, Marketing etc)
- Able to communicate with the client and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Previously carried out end to end projects (Design to deployment)
- Relevant certifications (Desirable) inc: Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud Consultant, etc…
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interviews for this opportunity will be taking place THIS WEEK! - If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP: email@example.com & 07736790852