Salesforce Technical Architect
Method Cloud are working with with an award winning Salesforce Platinum Partner with over 500 employees globally, who have built a prestigious reputation in delivering high quality Salesforce implementations for multinational businesses.
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to drive architectural best practice and be responsible for high value Salesforce implementations. As you'll be in a consulting role, you will work with pre-sales to ensure complex solutions adhere to both your standards and the clients expectations.
In this role you will be part of a talented agile development team, implementing new solutions as well as performing business-as-usual customization, using Salesforce packages and components, developing new custom functionality with Force.com and integrating the system with other system applications.
What the role will involve
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, product development, application design, application configuration and testing
- Hands on design and implementation of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, Visualforce, point-and-click customization and application integration patterns
- Work directly with stakeholders to lead projects, facilitate business process sessions, develop and deliver key components of technology solution
- Identify and review processes pain points and system gaps in best practice
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues (raised internally or by customers
- Prepare high quality test data, plan and conduct basic unit / module testing
- Elaborate clear and accurate documentation according to specifications
- Perform business process and user experience modelling and basic technical architecture diagramming
- Manage and operate multiple commercial systems and platforms; Salesforce.com is the main system.
- Experience with other CRMs, Billing Systems, Project Management applications, Marketing Tools etc. is important
- Manage release and deployment cycles and environments including sandboxes usage planning, metadata and data migration and version control
- Manage Operations ticketing system, review requests and classify and schedule for release.
- Supervise a Team of developers and/or business analysts; provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
What you need to bring to the role
- Proven Salesforce Architecture skills and experience
- Salesforce Architect Certification would be beneficial
- Commercial experience in software development
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in remote collaboration with resources across cultures and time zones
- Demonstrated success building effective relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders, including senior leaders and associates across different functions
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions, and to resolve problems at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor and motivate team members
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environments and at times ambiguous work situations
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams with various levels of technical expertise
- Good understanding of AGILE principles and methodology
- Good understanding of basic computing and OO concepts, data structures, data modeling, database schema
- Proficient at Salesforce customization and Force.com coding (SOQL, Apex, Visualforce, etc.)
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and proactive thinking
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work within tight schedules
This role is being advertised by Method Cloud, a Salesforce recruitment company. For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org & 07736790852