Senior Solutions Architect Salesforce
Method Cloud have partnered with an established Salesforce End User, who are looking for a Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect to join the organisation.
Recognised as a global brand with a presence in 60 countries worldwide and a diverse community of around 9,000 employees. As the Senior Salesforce Solutions Architect, you will be a guiding hand as they approach the latter stages of a transformational journey.
Historically, they have been known as a traditional market research company, and through the Digital Transformation and adoption of Salesforce, they are soon to be a trusted provider of prescriptive data analytics powered by new & innovative technology. As a result of this they are looking for a Senior Salesforce Solution Architect to join their expanding team and "own" the Solutioning of their Salesforce Instance.
This exciting role offers a stimulating work environment, making use of the latest digital technologies. It would be ideal for Salesforce architects looking to make the next step in their career, but also for senior and solutions consultants looking to transition to solutions architecture.
What the role will involve:
- Promoting best practice solution design
- Working hand in hand with the technical team to design scalable solutions that meet current and future business requirements
- Presenting solutions to stakeholders during design, build and UAT phases
- Building and maintaining relationships with S and C-Level leadership teams from different business and technology groups
- Working across multiple initiatives ensuring design principles are complementary of one-another
- Working effectively with internal and third party technology teams
What you'll need:
- Experience following Agile Scrum methodologies throughout the SDLC
- Effective communication, both verbal and written
- CPQ domain experience
- Self-motivated, able to work independently
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Josiah Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org & 07736 790 852