Senior Salesforce Administrator
Method Cloud are working with a well-established Salesforce end user, within the health insurance sector, who are going through an extensive digital transformation, unifying separate org's into one brand new Salesforce system.
As part of this transformation they're looking for an experienced Salesforce professional to come in and take ownership of their Salesforce estate and work with the Business and Business Analysts to shape the direction of the Salesforce platform.
In this role you will lead and support the continued enhancement and deployment of Salesforce.com for the Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Organisations.
What the role will involve:
- Leading and being responsible for the administration of multiple Salesforce.com org's
- Leading the roll out of Salesforce changes engaging with relevant stakeholders e.g Business Change, business unit teams.
- Working to develop, build and deliver the Salesforce Roadmap.
- Estimating size of user stories and backlog items and defining whether a developer involvement is required.
- Managing and configuring Workflows, assignment rules, validation rules, approval processes, user management, custom objects, custom fields, entitlement processes, record types, page layouts.
- Lead the roll out of Salesforce changes engaging with relevant stakeholders e.g Business Change, business unit teams.
What you'll need:
Extensive knowledge in configuring and customising the Salesforce ecosystem
Experience of working in Agile delivery teams and owning and managing a Salesforce Org
- Experience writing SQL / SOQL queries
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience implementing Lightning Experience and the transition from Classic
- Have the confidence to speak up in meetings and state your opinions, spotting opportunities and escalating issues to improve your own performance and processes at team level.
If you're interested in finding out more then please get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org