London / Remote
Method Cloud have partnered with a VC-backed Salesforce end user who have used the last 18 month to go through a full Digital Transformation, including an overhaul of their digital systems and processes.
A Salesforce implementation was a key initiative of their digital strategy, and having worked with a Partner to integrate it, they have started to build out a development team. We are looking to speak with mid to senior level developers who have a passion for building best-in-class Salesforce systems.
This is a permanent role and one that will suit someone who has been involved in multiple Salesforce implementations and wants to be part of new and exciting journey. Our client is on the cusp of launching a new suite of services and products, and you will be central to the business's success over the next few years.
The company is based in London, with offices in the midlands as well. There will be some travel required into either of the offices, although the role will be 80% remote.
What the role will involve:
- Working closely with the Head of Salesforce Development and senior business stakeholders
- Identify and develop new business processes solutions
- Define and drive adoption of Salesforce best practice, development approach software architecture, software development lifecycle and management of data and
- Drive continuous improvement of the engineering practices.
- Take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Salesforce Developer
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience working with Apex and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com customization functionality - Declarative & Custom Built
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Josiah Burgess at firstname.lastname@example.org & 07736 790 852