Method Cloud have partnered with a Salesforce end user based in the Midlands, who are going through an extensive digital transformation, and as a result are looking to build out a team of Salesforce developers.
For their first hire they are looking for a Lead Developer, who's role will be to play an active part in the creation of high-quality software products to meet customer and commercial needs, in accordance with defined standards, best practice and agreed deadlines.
You will also play a fundamental role to help support and encourage the growth and development of the wider team that will be built around you.
What the role will involve:
- Work closely with the Salesforce Development Manager and senior business stakeholders
- Identify and develop new business processes solutions
- Define and drive adoption of Salesforce best practice, development approach software architecture, software development lifecycle and management of data and
- Drive continuous improvement of the engineering practices.
- Take a lead in all aspects of the software development life cycle e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing and documentation
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Salesforce Developer
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience working with Apex and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com customization functionality - Declarative & Custom Built
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role is being sourced by Method Cloud, a Salesforce Recruitment Company. For more information please contact Josiah Burgess at email@example.com & 07736 790 852