MIS Desk Admin / Service Desk Admin - Bristol | Excell | 18k
My Clifton-based client is looking for a permanent Management Information Systems (MIS) Analyst to join and support their cohesive MIS team.
The MIS Analyst will work collaboratively alongside multiple internal and external stakeholders to support the production and enhancement of all MI data and services which support their business operations, sales and services. This growing and supportive team will assist in nurturing the best candidate to develop a wealth of management information systems knowledge.
Reporting directly into the Head of Management Information Systems, as well as the day to day administration of management information, you will be given a first-hand opportunity to implement new services; use new technology and enhance existing reports requested by senior management and long-standing clients.
In order to be considered for this role the following skills are desirable within your CV:
- Requirements gathering, design, development, maintenance and integration of required reporting on an ad-hoc / scheduling basis.
- Application administration such as user account administration and configuration.
- Provide detailed reports to support forecasting and cost savings.
- Querying data across multiple data sources using a variety of tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge (2007/ 2010 / 2016) including VBA, macros, pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, including ability to build queries, reports, etc.
- Data handling experience.
- Understanding of BI tools to produce dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Administration and ownership of CRM system and processes.
Furthermore it is critical that you have excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and keen eye for data accuracy with advanced numerical skills along with the ability to prioritise workload effectively with the evolving requirements of the business and their customers.
To apply, please contact Cecilia Dakowski at Method Resourcing - be sure to connect with her on LinkedIn.