A data driven organisation who're the pioneers of a SaaS platform that helps rebalance the control of personal data between companies and the citizens that own it, is looking for a Full Stack Softeware engineer work within their cross-functional, agile teams to develop the challenging new features of our personal data platform. Building on the capabilities of their existing platform APIs, the successful Fullstack software engineer will produce innovative new features. Join an open, trusting and genuine DevOps environment where engineers are encouraged to bring change and improve processes. Help our client garner a culture of continuous delivery.
- Create and enhance client UIs and API services to implement user stories effectively.
- Continuous Deployment Pipeline to ensure timely deployment of change through to production environments.
- Often refactor product and test code to perpetually improve code quality in low risk, tested increments.
- TDD best practise to create well-tested, well-structured code that perfectly delivers value to users, and is easy to understand and maintain.
- Peer review code changes for other team members.
- Contribute to story planning, retrospectives, root cause investigations, workshops and design sessions.
- Update skills and capabilities to keep pace with advances in standard engineering practices.
- Familiarity with standard version control, build, test and deployment tooling.