Quality Engineers (Various Levels) | C# | Specflow | Rest Sharp | BDD | Fintech |
Method Resourcing have joined forces with a unique Fintech platform who recognised a real time problem and decided to solve it. Fast forward 4 years and our client has received 3 round of funding and won HUGE clients such as PayPal, American Express, Experian and RBS. Subsequently their platform has now processed 1.7 billion loan requests in the last 12 months and phenomenally, has decreased the loan application time from 6 months to 5 days. Our client is building a community of practice, with a team of 7 existing QA's, they now have ambitious plans to scale the team by an additional 6 heads. If you're motivated to join a well-funded business, with great people, great tech and complex challenges, then read more!
From a technical point of view, it would be great if an Engineer has experience with:
- Modern QA practices such as Pair Programming, Shift Left Testing and 3 Amigos sessions
- C#, Specflow and Selenium for Automation
- Being an API first business, exposure to tools such as Postman and Insomnia would come in handy!
- NUnit and XUnit
- BDD environments and Azure technologies
- Exposure to accounting data would be a real advantage but is certainly not a prerequisite of the role - just bring bundles of interest in learning about it instead and the rest can be taught!
You should apply if:
- You have proven hands on experience as a Lead Engineer from both a technical and coaching and mentoring perspective (completing performance reviews and 1-2-1s)
- You have substantial experience with automated C# test suites in an object orientated codebase
- Having an eye for detail is your thing!
- You can deliver results autonomously
- You embrace a challenge and live for continuous improvement!
- You are genuinely enthusiastic about technology and the impact that it can have on a customer's journey
Having just received £10million of funding, this is a business who have a super exciting journey ahead of them and if you think it's something that you'd like to be part of, please reach out to Nicola Morse for more information by connecting with her on LinkedIn or sending a copy of your CV.
Quality Engineers (Various Levels) | C# | Specflow | Rest Sharp | BDD | Fintech