Role- BI Analyst
Ready to join a FORTUNE™ 500 Fintech company as there BI Analyst?
A leading fintech company is scaling there data team, if you've got strong Tableau experience and enjoy a fast paced environment, apply to this role!
You'll be working mainly with Tableau to deliver valuable insights into the stake holders and management. Strong Tableau dashboard experience is a must, ideally you'd be Tableau Certified.
Your main duties-
- Using tableau to synthesize and translate business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Tableau Desktop to develop comprehensive dashboards and reports.
- Run tableau extracts on Tableau server.
- Server setup and administration with tableau
- Lead the tableau solution architecture, administration and actively balance the performance and usability.
- Work multi-functionally as needed to provide solutions that best meet the analytics and reporting needs of the business.
- Analyzing complex and disparate data structures; Use SQL to develop complex queries, scripts, user defined functions and views for business logic implementation
- Working directly with executives, engineers and analysts to define metrics, craft solutions and provide insights.
- Excellent working experience with Tableau ( ideally Tableau Certification)
- Confident in developing end to end ETL processes.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- It would be a bonus if you had familiarity with the FinTech/payments industry.
Interviews will be help on receipt of suitable CV's. Apply today for your chance to interview. Contact Imogen Moody on 0117 316 6771/ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.